ExacTraq gathers the data provided by your data collection network(s). It stores that data in a centralized database and provides multiple ways for that data to be accessed and evaluated.
What You Provide:
- Something to measure – If it can be measured, ExacTraq can help you manage and share the data. Some of these uses include: hydrological data, weather data, agricultural data. If you’d like to be able to keep track of it real-time, and have the added benefit of being actively notified when things aren’t right, consider adding it to ExacTraq.
- Stations and sensors – Once you’ve decided what to measure, you’ll need to implement the means for collecting those measurements. Typically, this means installing data collection equipment at the individuals locations where your targets reside. These “stations” often include some sort of power source, a data logger, and communications device. Any number of “sensors” will be connected to a station’s data logger, depending upon the information you want to collect. Individual sensors can collect weights, device states (ie. gate height, switch on/off status, motor/belt speed), voltage readings, humidity, wind speed, temperature – you name it!
- Network and access to raw data – Data collected at individual stations can be made available to ExacTraq many different ways, including: cellular networks, private wireless networks, internet connection and even analog telephone lines. Most data collection systems save collected data in standard or proprietary fixed-format files. While this is a great way to save data, it’s not usually very useful to the end user. In order to make good use of this data, it often has to be imported into third-party systems, manipulated, transformed and organized. This is where ExacTraq can help!
ExacTraq can be customized to work with most existing data collection and automation packages, including (but not limited to) Campbell Scientific LoggerNet networks, USGS RDB files, SNOTEL graphs and text data and GE Proficy systems. If you do not currently have a data collection solution in place, ExacTraq can help you to design and implement the right system for you.
What ExacTraq Provides:
- Your data will be gathered, interpreted and stored in a centralized database and standard format.
- Data visualization tools, such as charts and graphs, give your data immediate meaning. Data can also be easily exported into spreadsheet or PDF formats.
- ExacTraq makes your data instantly available. With the many different access options ExacTraq provides, meaningful data can be made available to anyone, anywhere – literally. Access options include:
- Web page access – Your data, in all it’s visualizations, can be made available on your website as soon as it is collected.
- Smartphone access – Our mobile interface makes it possible to access your information via your smartphone from anywhere you have service.
- “Dumb” phone access – Don’t have a smartphone? You can place a voice call into ExacTraq and have your information spoken to you via our automated voice enunciation system.
- API – Easily and instantly share data with other systems by utilizing the ExacTraq API.
- Alerts and notification – sometimes you only want to know when something is wrong (or right)! You define the conditions, and ExacTraq can be configured to notify when they are met. Currently, ExacTraq supports alarms an notifications via:
- Voice message
- Text message